The Nation’s #1 Cash Discounting & Surcharging Platform.
Personalize your plan today in a few simple steps.
Stop Giving Away Your Hard Earned Profits to Your Processor
Get Rid of Your Fees & Keep 100% of Your Revenue
Is Cash Discounting & Surcharging Legal?
The Payment Card Interchange Fee & Merchant Discount Antitrust Litigation as well as the passing of laws such as The Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform, The Consumer Protection Act, and The Durbin Amendment have given the power to merchants in all 50 states to implement Cash Discount programs in their brick and mortar locations as well as their online locations. Cash Discounting is now accepted nationwide.
Surcharging is rapidly gaining approval throughout the United States. Originally there were a total of 10 states that banned surcharging, but now there are only 4. As of 2020, Colorado, Connecticut, Kansas, and Massachusetts are the only states that still do not allow merchants to apply surcharging fees. Previously, states such as Texas and New York banned surcharging, but the states found in favor of the merchants taking their side in the battle against credit card processing fees. In January 2019 the state of New York overturned the ban on surcharging.
How Does Cash Discounting
& Surcharging Work?
- The merchant enters the sales amount
- The terminal automatically calculates the 4% Non-Cash Charge
- The customer swipes / inserts their card
- The receipt clearly breaks down sales and Non-Cash Charge in both retail and restaurant locations including tip when necessary.
- The full sales amount goes directly to the merchant. No processing fees are deducted.
- Swipe4Free uses the 4% Non-Cash Charge to cover interchange costs, authorization costs, transaction costs, and support.
Swipe4Free Savings Calculator
What is the Amount of Your Average Credit Card transaction?
How Much is Your Average Credit Card Processing Volume Per Month?
How Much is Your Average Credit Card Processing Bill Per Month?
$1.60 (4%) Non-Cash Discount Charge To Customer
Merchants Savings Ticker
Average Monthly Savings for A Merchant Processing $14,000 A Month as of May 2019.