5 Attractive Features Of Apple Pay
What Is Apple Pay Payment processing
- Apple pay helps you make secure payment using your apple device in stores, on apps and online. With the newest apple pay features, sending and receiving payment in messages is also made possible.
- The payment solution is very simple to use. You do not have to carry a credit or debit card anymore, all you need is a picture of your cards and an apple device. The following are the 5 attractive features of Apple Pay:
5 Attractive features of apple pay?
Near-Field Communication (NFC) Integration:
- NFC is a medium through which two devices communicate. The devices have to be within 4 cm of range from each other for this.
- NFC is required when processing payment through terminals at stores, it is not required when paying online.
- The phones containing NFC are iPhone 6, 6s, 6 plus, 6s plus, SE, 7, 7 plus, 8, 8 plus and X. In the condition of Apple Watch iPhone 5, 5c and 5s will also be accepted at stores.
Apple Pay Security:
- For Apple, security has always been the most important factor. Apple pay is secure and safe to use worldwide. In fact it is safer to have apple pay than to carry the actual card in your wallet.
- At the time a card is scanned to be updated on Apple pay, the actual card number is changed to a unique device account number.
- This number is sent via NFC with a unique security code. Apart from this Touch ID or Face ID on the iPhone X makes the whole process even more secure.
Availability and Acceptability:
- The payment solution is now accepted in several countries by Apple users, as it is considered to be safer. It is now accepted in all forms, in U.S, Japan, Ireland, Italy, Taiwan, Russia, Hong Kong, France, Australia, Spain, New Zealand, UK, Switzerland and China.
- In the U.S alone it is accepted at more than 2.5 million stores. There is soon going to be person-to-person payment option introduced as well.
- Eddy Cue said, “We are not in the business of collecting your data. Apple doesn’t know what you bought, where you bought it, or how much you paid.The transaction is between you, the merchant, and the bank.” This gives a lot of users a peace of mind in terms of privacy.
Compatibility and Universality:
- Major credit card companies have partnered with Apple to promote the payment system. Visa, MasterCard, Amex Cards and Discover Cards have all joined in and made deals with major banks in the US and abroad.
- This has increased the compatibility of Apple Pay. It can be used with Apple phones, watches, pad and computers. The technology is already being accepted universally and expected soon to be the most used payment solution worldwide.